Oso Beto: BEACHY TIME

22 octubre 2014

BEACHY TIME

 
New blog post of portrait. I really like this work (I will not deny). I'm thinking something more ambitious on what I will do with my fellow photography school ... I feel that I have improved in this area, but I still have to keep learning. I know that with practice I will improve more and more... I must have a lot of creativity. So many ideas are in my head, I should land for their achievement... As I stated before, the purpose of this blog is to present an exquisite photograph.

Nueva entrada de foto retrato. Me gusta mucho realizar este trabajo (no lo negaré). Estoy pensando en algo más ambicioso, el cuál lo haré junto con mis compañeros de la escuela de fotografía... Siento que he mejorado en este campo, pero aún debo seguir aprendiendo. Sé que con la práctica mejoraré cada vez más... Debo tener mucha creatividad. Por lo que muchas ideas están en mi cabeza que debo aterrizar para materializarlas... Como indiqué antes, el propósito de este blog es presentar una fotografía exquisita.


Photography and editing, Me! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario