Oso Beto: WELCOME TO MAGIC KINGDOM

11 agosto 2014

WELCOME TO MAGIC KINGDOM



Showing what was the Magic Kingdom through my lens. The rest is in my mind. It was all amazing and wonderful, I never imagined it would be that way. It was really lucky or blessed to travel and see other places. It was really tiring trying to know everything offered the place because the sun and the walk itself was strenuous. However, I could feast my eyes with the fascinating world of the Magic Kingdom. I recommend going if you have not yet atended.

Mostrando lo que fue el Reino Mágico a través de mi lente. Lo demás está en mi mente. Fue todo increíble y maravilloso, no imaginé que sería de esa manera. Fue realmente una suerte o bendición poder viajar y conocer otros lugares. Fue realmente cansado tratar de conocer todo lo que ofrecía el lugar porque el sol y la caminada sí fue extenuante. Sin embargo, pude deleitar mi vista con el fascinante mundo del Reino Mágico. Les recomiendo ir si aún no han asistido.



LOCATION: ORLANDO.



Photography and editing, Me!

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario