Oso Beto: BASIC COLORS

20 diciembre 2014

BASIC COLORS




For these commitments that are occurring throughout the month of December, I've always been looking for what to wear for those occasions. Most prefer the red and green as colors for your clothes, you know, because we are in Christmas mode. The truth is that I followed that pattern, but this year (and close it well) I do not want to wear those colors, unless you have the perfect combination with the black. Oh it is, for example, the "concho wine color" instead of the normal red. In other words, dark colors. For this month I will use basic colors for my clothes like black, white and gray. I'm not mourning, I'm not sad, even worse, I'm not an emo, lol ... Only I'm seeing that blacks, whites and grays as basic colors give a touch of elegance and seriousness (apart from hiding thick, lol ). I will use something colorful but not much. I like this trend ... I put some clothes, the ESPRIT brand, dress for the coming commitments. I love clothes there, I have some clothes that make me feel comfortable.

Para estos compromisos que se están dando durante todo el mes de diciembre, siempre he estado buscando qué vestir para esas ocasiones. La mayoría prefieren el rojo y verde como colores para sus vestimentas, ya saben, porque estamos en modo navideño. La verdad es que yo seguía ese patrón, pero para este año (y cerrarlo así) no quiero lucir esos colores, a menos que haya la perfecta combinación con el negro. Oh que sea, por ejemplo, el "color concho de vino", en vez del rojo normal. En otras palabras, colores oscuros. Para este mes usaré colores básicos para mi vestimenta como el negro, blanco y gris. No estoy de luto, no estoy triste, peor aún, no soy un emo, jajaja... Solo que estoy viendo que los colores negros, blancos y grises como colores básicos dan ese toque de elegancia y seriedad (aparte de esconder gorditos, jajaja). Usaré algo colorido pero no mucho. Me gusta esa tendencia... He puesto algunas prendas, de la marca ESPRIT, que vestiría para los próximos compromisos. Me encanta la ropa de allí, tengo algunas prendas que me hacen sentir cómodo.

1. Vintage knit sweater - Color: black.
2. Shirt Party - Colors: white and black.
3. Shirt Jersey - Colors: white, black and gray.
4. Gray elastic jeans - Brand: EDC.
5. Chino trousers, belt - Various colors.
6. Crew Neck Jersey - Various colors.
7. Trousers elegant suit - Color: black.
8. Shirt Two Tone texture - Color: black and blue.
9. Shirt texture - Colors: White, black, college blue. 
10. American soft wool blend - Color: black

Photos by ESPRIT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario