Oso Beto: SPRIO BLUE & TITANIUM

22 noviembre 2014

SPRIO BLUE & TITANIUM



This week I've been busy with my full time job. I tried to organize my ideas triggered to plan and execute new topics for my blog. This page also requires time and dedication but will weep for lack of attention lol ... Well, the issue is that the Strategy Committee together with the High Directive (ie, just me lol), decided to include in this blog the category "Style Life" to publish posts where I present my clothing, accessories, food and other activities that I do... to begin this, I announce the Sprio Blue cologne from Yanbal I acquired a couple of weeks ago. This cologne I love for its fresh citrus scent (some friends told me I smell delicious lol). I use it for everyday, whether at work or at an outlet in the morning or afternoon. You will not regret buying one. To complement my personal care, also bought the Titanium gel from Yanbal. This gel really keeps my hair (rebellious and foolish) instead. It really helps me to fix my hair (with a side parting - I look good boy). What fascinates me about this latest product is that it doesn´t make me itch in my head or cause dandruff (at least to me does not happen). The best part is that this gel comes off easily with rinsing while I shower. Consider investing in personal care products, is very important to always neat (of course that manners and personality are also very important).

En esta semana he estado muy ocupado con mi trabajo a tiempo completo. He tratado de organizar mis ideas disparadas para planear y ejecutar nuevos temas para mi blog. Esta página también demanda tiempo y dedicación sino llorará por falta de atención jajaja... Bueno, el tema es que el Comité de Estrategias junto con la Alta Directiva (o sea, sólo yo jajaja), decidió incluir en este blog la categoría "Estilo de Vida" para publicar entradas donde presentaré mi vestimenta, accesorios, comida y demás actividades que yo realizo... Para empezar esto, doy a conocer la colognia Sprio Blue de Yanbal que adquirí hace un par de semanas. Esta colognia me encanta por su fresco aroma cítrico (ciertas amigas me dijeron que huelo delicioso jejeje). Lo utilizo para el diario, sea en el trabajo o en una salida por la mañana o tarde. No te arrepentirás en adquirir uno. Para complementar mi cuidado personal, adquirí también el gel Titanium de Yanbal. Este gel realmente mantiene mi cabello (rebelde y necio) en su lugar. Me ayuda mucho en fijar mi peinado (de raya a un lado - parezco niño bueno). Lo que me fascina de este último producto es que no me provoca picazón en mi cabeza o te provoque caspa (al menos en mí no sucede eso). La mejor parte es que este gel sale fácilmente con el enjuague mientras me ducho. Consideren invertir en productos para el cuidado personal, es muy importante estar siempre pulcro (claro está que los modales y personalidad son también muy importantes).



Photos by Me! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario