Oso Beto: A SUNDAY MORNING

16 noviembre 2014

A SUNDAY MORNING


I enjoyed making these photos outside with a great friend, Charlie. Although he was with nerves, could overcome engaging conversations. The environment also helped to make this photo shoot. This beautiful place is called Las Peñas ... I appreciate also that he had the confidence in me to do this job. I also felt nervous but I really wanted and I set out to shoot. Here are some pictures I took Sunday morning.

Disfruté mucho realizar estas fotos en el exterior junto a un gran amigo, Carlitos. A pesar de que estuvo con nervios, se pudo superar entablando conversaciones. El ambiente también ayudó para hacer esta sesión fotográfica. Este bello lugar se llama Las Peñas... Agradezco además que tuvo la confianza en mí para hacer este trabajo. También me sentí nervioso pero tuve muchas ganas y me lancé a disparar.  Estas son algunas fotos que hice un domingo en la mañana.



Photography and editing by Me! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario