Oso Beto: FAMILY PORTRAIT

13 julio 2014

FAMILY PORTRAIT

 

 
I present a few pictures of what was the photo shoot. I feel very happy because I was able to achieve this result, which to me is satisfactory. Of course I need to improve my photography skills. Also, the lady and her child were excellent models. They collaborated hard to make this work possible. Hope you like.

Les presento unas cuantas fotos de lo que fue la sesión fotográfica. Me siento muy feliz porque pude lograr este resultado, que para mi es satisfactorio. Claro que necesito mejorar mis habilidades en la fotografía. Así mismo, la señora y su niña fueron excelentes modelos. Ellas colaboraron mucho para hacer posible este trabajo. Espero que les guste.


Photography and editing, Me!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario