Oso Beto: ME IN BLACK & WHITE

12 julio 2014

ME IN BLACK & WHITE

 

A little photo-portrait in black and white. It is time for me. These photos were taken by a friend of photography classes (called Paola). These were born on the final exam that took us on a run run taking pictures lol. At the end of the day, my friend and I were able to finish the exam. And the result for me, these self-portrait photographs that I love. Hope you like.

Un poco más de foto-retrato en blanco y negro. Es tiempo para mí. Estas fotos fueron tomadas por una amiga de las clases de fotografía (se llama Paola). Estas nacieron por el examen final del curso que nos tuvo en un corre corre haciendo fotos jajaja. Al fin y al cabo, mi amiga y yo pudimos terminar el examen. Y el resultado para mí, estas fotografías de autorretrato que me encanta. Espero les guste.



              Photos by Paola.
              Editing by me. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario