Oso Beto: WATERFALLS

07 agosto 2014

WATERFALLS


 

I show a little of what I've been practicing with my camera and my new 50mm lens (this has me at his feet until I get a better one lol). Inside the Islands of Adventure park I found these waterfalls and saw the opportunity to practice photography. Trying to soften the water like a bridal veil. It was hard because I had no tripod and much light; however, I really struggled to try to get it. I know I need practice but I'm still moving forward. I do not give up easily, I like to try and try to achieve my goal. The good thing for me is that I will continue with my intermediate photography classes and begin this Saturday (hop on one foot lol). I'm excited to start and present the work that my teachers send me O.o
 
Muestro un poco de lo que he estado practicando con mi cámara y mi nuevo lente de 50m (esto me tiene a sus pies hasta que consiga uno mejor jejeje). Dentro del parque de la Isla de la Aventura encontré estas cascadas y vi la oportunidad de practicar fotografía. Tratar de suavizar el agua como un velo de novia. Fue difícil porque no tenía el trípode y había mucha luz; sin embargo, me esforcé mucho para tratar de conseguirlo. Sé que me falta práctica aún pero estoy avanzando. No me doy por vencido muy fácilmente, me gusta intentar e intentar hasta conseguir mi objetivo. Lo bueno para mí es que continuaré con mis clases intermedia de fotografía y empiezo este sábado (salto sobre un pie jejeje). Estoy emocionado por empezar y presentar los trabajos que mis profesores me envíen O.o




Photography and editing, Me!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario