Oso Beto: GIVING INSTRUCTIONS

04 julio 2014

GIVING INSTRUCTIONS


  
Showing some of my portrait photos. I think for the moment is really enjoying what I'm doing. Of course, the more I progress with my course, I will want to do many more things ... This is realized by teacher instruction (yep, the photo is one of my teachers). He explained to the class about what a photo shoot, so he told us, "You take my picture and you will have to say how I should pose". I learned that photographer must indicate how the model should pose, how to get the look, how to get the bouncer and others ... It was really amazing to do these pictures. Hope you like it.
 
Mostrando un poco de mis fotos de retrato. Creo que por el momento es lo que estoy disfrutando mucho en hacer. Claro está, que mientras más yo avance con mi curso, yo querré hacer muchas más cosas... Esto lo realicé por instrucción del profesor (sip, el de la foto es uno de mis profesores). Él explicaba la clase sobre cómo es una producción fotográfica, por lo que nos dijo "Uds. me tomarán la foto y me tendrán que decir cómo debo posar". Aprendí que el fotógrafo debe indicar cómo el modelo debe posar, cómo debe ir las luce, cómo debe ir el rebotador y demás... Fue realmente increíble hacer estas fotos. Espero les guste.
 
 

Photos by me.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario