Oso Beto: WHAT I REALLY ENJOY DOING

21 junio 2014

WHAT I REALLY ENJOY DOING

 
For many people, photography may look like a simple hobby. But not only that, it also means a way to enrich my life. Taking pictures is to enjoy and do what I really enjoy doing. An uncontrollable passion that I have from the time I know more of this beautiful and splendid art. It also is a profession that should be recognized as such when it comes to work. Being a photographer is not just taking pictures and say: "Here are my photos". It is a process that includes everything from pre-production, production to post-production. So that, to give quality work, I'm investing in my preparation to do so. Coming soon introduce what was taking photos of a wedding (I really was the assistant but I also did my pictures lol).


 Para muchos, la fotografía puede parecer un simple pasatiempo. Sin embargo, no es solo eso, también significa una manera de enriquecer mi vida. Hacer fotos es disfrutar y hacer lo que realmente me gusta hacer. Una pasión incontrolable que tengo desde el momento que conozco más de este bello y espléndido arte. Así mismo es una profesión que debe ser reconocida como tal cuando se trata de trabajo. Ser un fotógrafo no es solo hacer fotos y decir: "He aquí mis fotos". Es un proceso que incluye desde la pre-producción, la producción hasta su post-producción. De tal manera que para dar mi trabajo de calidad, estoy invirtiendo en mi preparación para lograrlo. Próximamente presentaré lo que fue hacer fotos de una boda (yo realmente fui el asistente pero yo también hice mis fotos jejeje).
 

Photos by Zaid Photography.
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario