Oso Beto: HELLO JUNE!

02 junio 2014

HELLO JUNE!

We arrived in the middle of this year. Time has run non-stop, without being able to step back and still some way to go...
So far I can say I've had an excellent half year, so, I have been fulfilling my goals slowly. It might not meet all but I try to turn my dreams into reality.I'm getting there! I have also had good and bad experiences but they have not stopped me to continue, they have made me stronger and smarter. Besides that, also I have to mention that we are the super hot weather. Weekends I Dress with fresh linen and cotton, and step into the malls ... Luckily in my work, the air conditioning is used, so I do not live cook lol ... Well, besides indicating that be a hot month, I must say it will be a productive month. I hope that you find it extremely well all you have to do (good of course lol) ... Just say: Hello June!

Llegamos a la mitad de este año. El tiempo ha corrido sin parar, sin poder dar un paso atrás y aún falta camino por recorrer. Hasta ahora puedo decir que he tenido un excelente medio año, es así, que he estado cumpliendo mis objetivos de a poco. Puede ser que no cumpla todos pero trato de convertir mis sueños en realidad. ¡Lo estoy logrando! También he tenido buenas y malas experiencias pero no me han detenido para poder continuar, me han hecho más fuerte y más inteligente. Además de eso, también tengo que mencionar que estamos con el clima  súper caluroso. Los fines de semana me visto con ropa fresca y de algodón, y paso en los centros comerciales... Por suerte en mi trabajo, se utiliza el aire acondicionado, así yo no me cocino vivo jejeje... Bueno, aparte de indicar que será un mes caluroso, debo decir que será un mes productivo. Espero que a Uds. les resulte súper que bien todo lo que tengan que hacer (lo bueno claro está jeje)... Simplemente diré: ¡Hola Junio!


Foto por

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario